Myself Kantepalli Sasikumar Raja, working as a National Post-Doctoral Fellow (Sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Education, India) at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, India from April 2016 to till date.
I am working with the plasma astrophysics group lead by Dr. Prasad Subramanian.
- Worked as a Post Doctoral Research Fellow at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, India from April 2015 - April 2016.
- Worked as a Post Doctoral Researcher at Indian Institute of Astrophysics from November 2014 to April 2015.
- Worked as a Research Trainee at CREST Campus, Hosakota of Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore during May 2007-August 2008. Mainly my work is, operate the Himalayan Chandra Telescope and carry out the observations of desired celestial objects.
I have completed my Ph.D. in technology at Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore as part of Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D (Tech.), a collaborative program of Indian Institute of Astrophysics and University of Calcutta .
- Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D (Technology) from Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore, India and University of Calcutta, India. The title of the thesis was `Radio Polarization Studies of the Solar Corona at Low-frequencies' and completed under the guidance of Prof. R. Ramesh during 2008-2010.
- M.Sc in Physics and Electronics from Sri Krishnadevaraya University, India in 2006
- B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry from Sri Venkateswara University, India in 2004
- Intermediate from Intermediate Board of Education, Andhra Pradesh, India in 2001
- SSC from Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, India in 1999